How Can Dermal Filler Injections Improve Your Look?
- Posted on: Nov 25 2014
As we age, our faces lose volume which can make us look older and tired. Dermal filler injections such as Restylane®, Perlane, Juvederm® Voluma and Emervel® can restore lost volume throughout the face to turn back the hands of time on your appearance. These hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are considered safe in the hands of a very experienced specialist. The treatment generally takes less than half an hour to perform, and isn’t considered painful as the fillers contain local anaesthetic. The results are instantly noticeable but are undertaken conservatively to avoid a treated appearance.
What Can Dermal Fillers do for me?
- Dermal fillers are not to be confused with botulinum toxin injections that improvement the appearance of wrinkles
- Dermal fillers can be, and often are, used in conjunction with wrinkle reducing botulinum toxin injections
- These types of injections can restore lost volume and improve holliwng, especially in the cheeks and tear trough areas
Are Dermal Fillers Safe?
- Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are temporary and reversible
- They are made of substances naturally occurring in the body
- They are not derived from animals
Are Dermal Fillers Permanent?
- Results with hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are long lasting, however, maintenance injections are required for optimal results
- If patients are unhappy with the results, they can be reversed with Hyalase injections
Do Dermal Fillers Hurt?
- Most patients considered the injection to feel like a pinch
Who Administers Dermal Filler Injections?
- Any certified physician, or aesthetic nurse may administer dermal filler injections
- It is advised to select a health care provider who has experience with the product and procedure to ensure best results
- Because the face has so many delicate and intricate tissues particularly around the eyes, an experienced oculoplastic surgeon is a good choice of practioner to administer dermal filler injections
Interested in Rejuvenating Your Look With Dermal Filler Injections? Contact Mr. Leatherbarrow.
To learn more about dermal filler injections, or other surgical and non-surgical procedures, contact us today. Our clinic, Face & Eye, is located in South Manchester, not far from the airport, and you can reach us at 0161 947 2720. We look forward to hearing from you.
Posted in: Dermal Fillers