He offers surgical (blepharoplasty) and non-surgical eyelid rejuvenation treatments and a full range of eyelid reconstructive surgery and lacrimal (watery eye) surgery. He undertakes all aspects of eyelid surgery from minor procedures such as the removal of eyelid cysts, to blepharoplasty surgery and correction of eyelid problems such as droopy eyelid (ptosis), ectropion and entropion. He also performs cataract surgery and manages acute ophthalmic problems (e.g. conjunctivitis and iritis) and general ophthalmic problems (e.g. dry eye, blepharitis).
Mr Saha giving a lecture to optometrists in London in March 2019
Areas of Expertise
- Cosmetic Eyelid/Brow Surgery – Blepharoplasty (eyebag and excess skin removal), Eyebrow Lifts including Endoscopic Brow Lifts, Mid-Face Lifts, Structural Fat Grafting (Coleman Fat Injections), Microfat Grafting, and Fat Pearl Grafting
- Tear Trough Rejuvenation
- Ptosis Surgery (surgery for droopy upper eyelids)
- Entropion/Ectropion Surgery
- Eyelid/Periocular Tumour Surgery
- Eyelid/Facial Skin Lumps
- Eyelid & Orbital Reconstruction following Trauma
- Thyroid Eye Disease
- Orbital Decompression Surgery
- Orbital Tumours
- Socket Reconstructive surgery including Hydroxyapatite (Coral) Implants
- Eyelid and Eyebrow Surgery following Facial Palsy
- Watering Eye Surgery including Endoscopic DCR/Lester Jones Tube Surgery
- Reconstruction of Mohs Micrographic Surgery defects
- Anti-wrinkle Injections
- Dermal Filler Injections for Eyelid/Facial Rejuvenation
He has lectured at national and international conferences on a number of aspects of eyelid surgery.
He completed all of his training in the UK, receiving high level fellowship training in oculoplastic surgery in Manchester and London.
In addition to providing exceptional quality care to his patients, he also trains ophthalmologists and oculoplastic surgeons. He has published scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals in ophthalmology and oculoplastic surgery and has authored a number of textbook chapters on the management of challenging oculoplastic problems.